Many of you might have been waiting for this release and right you are, because it’s fully packed with improvements:
- [fix] uninstall method changed
- [fix] another try to avoid doubled entries
- [fix] hide-if-empty was broken
- [add] now the plugin carries some cool ready-to-use layout variants (fully customizable, of course)
- [change] the built-in layouts now feature robust, CSS-driven tooltips
- [add] there is a new special tag for variables %VARIABLE:<name-of-variable>:<value-of-variable>% which is only useful in built-in configurations and needed for things like API keys.
- this gets used in the GoogleMaps event layouts to ask you for your domain-specific API-Key, which you can sign-up for here.
It is important that you select a layout (or write you custom one) after changing type or adding a new widget, otherwise the formatting would be uninitialized and the widget will be empty.
Continue reading [Release] Last.fm for Artists 0.7